Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Things

1. For those of you who've tuned in for the first installment of the "Gringa Gringa" Papa John's drama, I have a continuation.
I ordered again while my friend, Megan, was visiting. I went through the name part again, slowly spelling out my name, and pretty confident that this time we got somewhere.


Then the pizza arrived. I have become Masuit Fasocrer. Seriously. I'm not making that up.



2. I'm been dealing with some sort of gastro-intestinal nastiness, so I've been spending more time than usual in the bathroom. Today I was spending some more quality time in there and I started fiddling around with the little cap on the faucet....you know, the screw-on part with the strainer in it? Well, this was different from the kind I've seen in the states, but the impressive part was what was in it. Small boulders. Here's a picture in case you think I'm exaggerating:


Guess it's good that I don't drink the water here, huh? :)

No comments: