Monday, October 31, 2011

This Is One of Those

Did you ever have a day when everything seemed terrible? When something really bad happened that immediately shaded every other part of your life in ugly, black charcoal? Well this is one of those times in my life.

I hate everything about my life right now.

I hate where I am.

I hate what I'm doing.

I hate that I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I hate that I'm alone.

I hate that I can't come home this weekend.

I hate that people keep saying that there's a purpose because I KNOW THAT but it doesn't help AT ALL.

I hate when I'm busy and I hate when I'm not, because then I'm more lonely.

I hate that I can't afford to get away or to bring someone here.

I hate that I'm being unreasonable.

I hate that I feel this way.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post, and I don't think you're being unreasonable. Thanks for sharing.