Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stepping Away From the Ledge

So since I'm in a much less...shall we say volatile? place now than I was at the writing of the last post, I thought I should update you, cyber-readers and friends.

I don't really hate everything about my life. Really only a couple things. I do actually hate that I'm so far from home. I also hate that I have a neighbor who regularly wakes me up in the middle of the night. But I finally emailed my landlady about it, and she said she would take care of it, so maybe that won't be an issue much longer? I also truly hate that I can't go home this weekend.

But in all honesty, most everything else in my life is at some level which is better than "hate".

That being said, I am still looking for other (contractual) employment. Ideally in the great state of O-Hi-O. And most ideally in the great Lima region.

And I get to go home three weeks from today for Thanksgiving!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The End.

No comments: