Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ah, the family photo session...

While I was home last weekend I forced my family to pose for a photo session. I have discovered the keys to a smooth home photo shoot:

1. do it AFTER you eat
2. pose the group in the direction of the tv, and leave the tv on, so that during the 15 minutes of obligatory aiming, arranging people, and figuring out how to use the timer (which hasn't been used since the last family photo session), everyone else can watch tv.

Why didn't we try that sooner? Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of the pictures in hopes that they will bring you a bit of the joy that they bring to me. Thanks to Tom (my brother-in-law) for taking and forwarding the pictures to me! Please note how adorable my adorable nieces are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ingenious. How has my family not figured this out? I will pass my new found enlightenment onto the rest of my family. Its funny how the simplest solutions are often the most overlooked.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie, Thanks for the reminder to check your blog. I'll enjoy keeping up. You have a very photogenic family, and totally adorable nieces. Congrats on figuring out the strategy for all of us!